Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you not scared of complex problem solving. And would you love to travel internationally for your job? Then this might be the perfect challenge for you!
PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our plant in Coconut Creek we are looking for a Service Engineer.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
• On-site installation, training and commissioning
• Customer support
• Field Service
You will be based at our Coconut Creek location and work with customers nationwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel nationwide and internationally. Experience with industrial systems is a big plus.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Drivers’ license
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package including health insurance
• Additional benefits for business travel