PEC is an international technology group with a local presence
in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Hungary), the United States, China and Japan.
In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the
technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
• On-site installation, training and commissioning
• Customer support
• Field Service
You will be based at our Coconut Creek location and work with customers nationwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel nationwide and internationally. Experience with industrial systems is a big plus.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Drivers’ license
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package including health insurance
• Additional benefits for business travel
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
PEC North America
2385 NW Executive Centre Drive, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Coconut Creek Manufacturing Unit
4911 Lyons Technology Parkway #1 Coconut Creek, FL 33073
PEC North America
|Job Category||Engineering & Product Development|