Are you a commercial person? Are you result-oriented and proactive? Do you have a heart for sales and want to work in a dynamic, international, hi-tech company? Then you should apply for our operation manager position for the US!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Operations Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our office in Coconut Creek.
By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
You are responsible for the complete sales cycle of our advanced Battery Test Equipment.
• Identifying prospects and new revenue streams in North America
• Developing sales opportunities with existing accounts
• On-site customer visits with presentations and demonstrations
• Assisting in marketing actions and participating in trade events
• Preparing and discussing quotations
• Bringing in purchase orders
The ideal candidate has
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
• Good technical knowledge, minimum a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanics or Electronics), or equivalent through experience
• Proven commercial feeling and strong negotiating skills
• Proficiency in English, other languages are a plus
• Result-oriented, pro-active and enterprising spirit
• Willingness to travel
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.