PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for a SAP Coordinator to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Belgian Headquarters, located in Leuven. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
As a SAP Specialist, you have the following responsibilities:
- You support IT projects and end-users
- You make basic changes to the SAP system, test/validate the changes and follow with the end-users before implementing
- You think proactively about possible improvements
- Occasionally you will be involved in the development and follow up of internal SAP implementations for our worldwide operations. This includes analyzing functional requirements, designing the SAP solution and controlling the implementation
- You maintain and create manuals and solutions for the end-users
The ideal candidate has
- A Master in Business economics, Business Engineering
- A proven experience (1-3 years) in SAP support
- Desire to learn and develop quickly
- The ability to work autonomous
- Open communication with good knowledge of English
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.