PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Belgian Headquarters, located in Leuven. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
Operating from the Belgian (Leuven) headquarters, you coordinate PEC’s warehouses worldwide (Belgium, Hungary, USA and China) under supervision of our Logistics Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- a perfect synchronization between the different warehouses and the supply of the manufacturing process
- transport planning and follow-up of the transports of goods
- optimization of the daily supply chain (incoming and outgoing goods)
- handling of administrative issues concerning customs, import/ export
- management of our stocks and inventory in SAP
- perfect service delivery to our customers worldwide
- Reporting back to the logistics manager
The ideal candidate has
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in logistics or other relevant discipline
- A first successful experience in import/ export and logistics
- Strong communication skills in English, any other language is a plus
- Good organizational abilities: structural and analytical thinking, establishing priorities with respect for
- deadlines and costs
- Enterprising and pro-active spirit
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC?
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.