Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you not scared of complex problem solving. And would you love to travel internationally for your job? Then this might be the perfect challenge for you!
PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our office in Japan we are looking for a Service Engineer.
You will be operating throughout Japan/Korea for our Energy Storage division, with the following responsibilities:
• On-site installation/Commissioning
• Software Localization (screen/manual translations for new releases)
• Customer training
• Customer support
• Field Service
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers in Japanese. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel nationwide and internationally. Experience with industrial systems is a big plus.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Drivers’ license
• A challenging job in an international, rapidly growing and highly technological working environment with the opportunity to build an exciting career
• The possibility to take your own initiative and to develop your skills
• A competitive salary package