Are you a digital hero? Do you like to help people? Do Microsoft and Windows have no secrets for you? And are you looking to work in an international environment? Then you might be the IT Support we need at PEC!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an IT Support to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is part of the IT team, based at our Belgian Headquarters. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
As the first point of contact for our internal users, you are responsible for checking the availability of hardware and software, installation, preventive maintenance and security of the PCs. PEC nv is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and uses an extensive set of Microsoft products. Some of your duties will include:
- Setting up Windows client and server computer.
- Managing a Microsoft Windows server environment: Active directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, DPM.
- Providing first line technical support to internal users, assisting them with hardware and software issues
- Supporting PEC staff in the use of computer equipment, tools and software by providing them with the necessary training and advice
- Solving the IT related problems and reducing the number of incidents by providing proactive and preventive maintenance
- Keep our website up to date
The ideal candidate has
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science
- Experience with network support and system administration is a major plus
- Good knowledge Active Directory, Microsoft server environment, Microsoft exchange, Desktop Windows 7 and 10, Security appliances, network configuration, TCPIP
- Familiar with the latest versions of Windows
- Experience with Sharepoint services and VOIP telephony is an advantage
- Familiar with web development (WordPress)
- Professional use of English
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.