Are you looking for a job in a hi-tech engineering company? Then you might be the software support engineer we are looking for.
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Software Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Budapest Office, where you will be part of the R&D Software team. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States
- After a short period of training and orientation, you will be involved in the support of our software solution
- You will participate in the testing, installation and customer support of our software solution
- You will build up both functional and technical knowledge of our equipment and software solution
- Together with project management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts
The ideal candidate has
We are looking for strongly motivated professionals, meeting the following requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in software development, computer infrastructure, or equivalent
- Having an analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded
- An interest in interacting with electronics and machines
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You are open to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
- Is familiar with one or several of the following:
- Windows OS maintenance
- Modern programming languages such as Java, C#
- Basic database programming skills such as (Oracle) SQL
- Computer networks (both principles and practice)
- Technology is your passion
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.