PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary), the United States, China and Japan. In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our office in Budapest we are looking for a Repair Engineer.
- Testing electronical products using manual and automated test equipment and by following test procedures.
- Repairing electronical products which do not pass the testing; after an on the job training and with the help of experienced engineers.
- You will participate in the repair analysis which will be used during the design of new electronical products in order to improve the quality.
- Gain thorough knowledge of all electronical products.
We are looking for strongly motivated candidates, meeting the following requirements:
- A Bachelor in electronics or mechatronics.
- Practical experience with soldering and rework of electronical assemblies is an advantage.
- Having an analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded.
- Good knowledge of English.
- You are open to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
- Technology is your passion
- An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
- Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
- A competitive salary package
Up for the challenge?
PEC Central Europe, Lánchid utca23. / V.2.
1013 Budapest, Hungary
Tel. 0036/14877010, fax. 0036/14877011
|Job Category||Engineering & Product Development|