PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Hungary), the United States, China, Korea and Japan.
In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment to develop and manufacture tomorrow’s renewable energy sources.
As the production coordinator, you will run the production (manual assembly) in PEC‘s workshop.
– You ensure that the PEC equipment is produced timely, efficient, and productive, with the highest quality.
– You are supervising a team of production technicians and engineers in the workshop.
– You are responsible for the planning, coordination, control and quality of the manufacturing processes.
– You are responsible for the implementation & maintenance of SOP’s and Manufacturing tooling.
– You will monitor product quality standards and implement quality-control programs.
– You drive a continuous cost and quality improvement of our products.
– You provide techical feedback and coordinate product improvements to/with engineering.
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional, meeting the following requirements:
– University degree (minimum Master’s degree);
– Technical and Manufacturing Management skills
– Strong English communication skills
– Strong organizational abilities: structural and analytical thinking,
– Being able to set priorities and meet the deadlines
– At least 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
– ERP//SAP knowledge is a plus
– An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
– Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
PEC Central Europe
Lánchíd utca23. / V.2., 1013 Budapest
PEC Central Europe
|Job Category||Engineering & Product Development, Management, Operations|