Do you like to do project work? Do you know your way on a PCB board? Are you interested in either hardware or embedded software design for a hi-tech company? Then you should apply for this position!
PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our Budapest Office we are looking for a Electronic Engineer.
• After a short period of training and orientation, you will be involved in our projects of designing new electronic products.
• You will participate in the development, implementation on site and the maintenance of applications.
• You will participate in system analysis impact and provide estimates for technical deliverables.
• Together with the Project Management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts.
We are looking for strongly motivated professionals, meeting the following requirements:
• Having an analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded
• Practical experience with board design, analogue and digital techniques, FPGA’s and embedded software is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Having a Master degree, or equivalent
• You are open to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
• Technology is your passion
• An exciting job in an international, rapidly growing and highly technological working environment with the opportunity to build an exciting career
• The possibility to take your own initiative and to develop your skills
• A competitive salary package