Do you like project based work? Are you looking for a challenging job in a hi-tech, international company? And do you know how to design electrical circuits? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our office in Budapest, where you will be part of the mechanical engineering team. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
As an electrical engineer, you will take part in electrical engineering (electrical schematics design, …) of either project solution or product development:
• As project engineer, you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
• The product development engineer designs various industrial devices. His/ Her responsibilities include choosing the right components and implementation solutions, planning and execution of prototyping, global contacts with suppliers and subcontractors
The ideal candidate has
• A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
• You show large involvement in the project result
• Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
• Good logic reasoning and a systematic, meticulous approach
• Accuracy, attention to details
• The needed skills of the following:
E-CAD systems (Preferably EPLAN P8)
3D CAD systems (preferably Autodesk Inventor)
• Knowledge of the following is advantage:
PLC Software: IEC 61131
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.