Do you have a background in electrical, mechanical or mechatronics engineering? Do you want to work in control engineering? Is it your dream to be part of a high tech company? Then you should apply for out automation engineering position!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Budapest Office, where you will be part of the mechanical engineering team. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
As an automation engineer, you will take part in control engineering (PLC/controllers programming, …) of either project solution or product development.
• In project engineering you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
• In product development your responsibilities include control of prototypes and enhancement of the existing control solutions
The ideal candidate has
• A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Shows large involvement in the project result
• Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
• Good logic reasoning and a systematic, meticulous approach
• Accuracy, attention to details, analytical skills
The needed skills of the following:
• PLC Software: IEC 61131 (Preferably Rockwell PLC)
• 2D/3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, preferably Autodesk Inventor)
Knowledge of the following is advantage:
• Fieldbus systems
• Robotics programming
• Machine safety
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.