PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Hungary), the United States, China, Korea and Japan. In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment to develop and manufacture tomorrow’s renewable energy sources.
• You will be responsible for the sourcing of candidates for open positions
• You’ll use your experience to determine the best channels to use and try to find new and creative sources of candidates.
• You’ll conduct a first phone interview and will coordinate the entire further recruitment process:
• You are responsible for the coordination of the participation of PEC in recruitment fairs in Germany and you’ll represent the company on these events. Administration:
• You are the first point of contact of the company for external contacts: you handle telephone calls, visitors, mails, messages and requests in a friendly and professional way.
• You’ll perform various organizational, administrative and secretarial duties efficiently: managing office equipment, organizing office events, contacting suppliers, making travel arrangements for employees
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
• Higher degree of education (bachelor) or proven experience
• Excellent communication skills both in German and English
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• A mature, service-minded and flexible attitude
• High degree of confidentiality
• Takes initiative and assumes responsibility
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• The chance to take initiative and to get more responsibilities in time
• A competitive salary
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button). PEC Belgium Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven Tel. 0032 (0)16 398339
|Job Category||Human Resources|