PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Hungary), the United States, China, Korea and Japan.
In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment to develop and manufacture tomorrow’s renewable energy sources.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
• On-site installation, training and commissioning
• Customer support
• Field Service (in Germany, Swiss, Austria)
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel internationally (>50%).
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Native German speaker and fluent in English
• European driver’s license
An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package
• Additional benefits for business travel
Additional informationFor a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven
Tel. 0032 (0)16 398339