Do you want to work for a hi-tech company in an international environment? Is working in Chinese and English something you are not scared of? Do you have valuable experience in technical purchasing? Then you might be the purchaser we are looking for!
PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our HuZhou plant we are looking for a Technical Purchaser.
The Technical Purchaser is responsible for
• The procurement of mechanical and electrical components for our production facilities in Shanghai
• Defining the needs and organizing purchasing actions in cooperation with our Engineering and R&D departments
• Reporting and maintaining all procurement data in our SAP MRP system
• Following up purchase order timings, up to arrival in the requesting site
• Maintaining excellent partnerships with our suppliers and selecting new suppliers taking into account product cost /
transport cost / conditions
• Occasional visit to suppliers and subcontractors in Asia to negotiate terms and conditions
• Technical Master or Bachelor
• Proven experience (+3y) in a technical purchasing role with international vendors
• Fluent communication in English and Chinese
• Strong in organization, networking and negotiation
• Result-oriented, entrepreneurial and confident in the face of challenges
• Knowledge of purchasing procedures in SAP is a plus
• A challenging job in an international, rapidly growing and highly technological working environment with the possibility
to build an exciting career
• The opportunity to take your own initiative and to develop your skills