PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Belgium, Germany, Hungary, the United States, China and Japan.
In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the
technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources.
For our offices in Shanghai, we’re looking for a Service Engineer.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
• On-site installation, training and commissioning
• Customer support
• Field Service (China/ possible interventions abroad)
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel in China and internationally (>50%).
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Chinese mother tongue, advanced level of English
• Driver’s license
• A challenging job in an international, rapidly growing and highly technological working environment with the possibility to build an exciting career
• The opportunity to take your own initiative and to develop your skills
• A competitive salary package with additional benefits for business travel
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
PEC Asia Pacific
PEC Test and Manufacturing Equipment (Shanghai) Co, Ltd
Block 2, Ground floor, JiHong Rd. 58
MinHang Zone, Shanghai, Zip Code: 201107