PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Belgium, Hungary, the United States and China.
PEC delivers Manufacturing and Industrial Test Equipment, and provides industrial IT solutions to leading manufacturing companies in different industries.
· You will visit suppliers and subcontractors to do acceptance tests for mechanical and electrical components (check specifications according to plan)
· You will communicate with engineering on a technical level and report to the Quality manager
· You are following-up on the production and subcontracting in China (Quality-timing-cost)
· You will receive/follow up subcontracting and production orders in our ERP system.
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
· Good technical knowledge, minimum technical Bachelor Degree, preferably in mechanical engineering.
· At least 2 years of exerience in QC
· Ability to read technical drawings and dimensional notations on drawings
· Familiar with basic QC equipment and QC tools such as tolerance tables, AQL
· Experience with EMEA, NCR, ISO9001 is a plus
· Strong communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
· Good organizational abilities: structural and analytical thinking, establishing priorities with respect for the deadlines, flexibility
· Willing to travel in China
· A challenging job in an international, rapidly growing and highly technological working environment with the possibility to build an exciting career
· The opportunity to take your own initiative and to develop your skills
· A competitive salary package
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
PEC Asia Pacific
PEC Test and Manufacturing Equipment (Shanghai) Co, Ltd
Block 2, Ground floor, JiHong Rd. 58
MinHang Zone, Shanghai, Zip Code: 201107