PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Hungary), the United States, China, Korea and Japan.
In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment to develop and manufacture tomorrow’s renewable energy sources.
• Continuously supervising a team of 10-20 production technicians in the workshops to ensure that the production is on time and meets PEC’s safety and quality standards
• You follow up the material flow for the running production orders in our ERP system
• You communicate with production engineering on a technical level and report to the production manager
• You keep the workshop and tools clean/in order/safe
• Strong communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
• Good organizational abilities: structural and analytical thinking, establishing priorities with respect for the deadlines
• You have at least 2 years of experience as a production assistant/production supervisor
• You’re a skilled troubleshooter.
• Knowledge/ experience in assembling processes
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the possibility to take initiative
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
PEC Asia Pacific
PEC Test and Manufacturing Equipment (Shanghai) Co, Ltd
Block 2, Ground floor, JiHong Rd. 58
MinHang Zone, Shanghai, Zip Code: 201107
|Job Category||Engineering & Product Development|