Are you looking for a challenging job in supply chain management for a hi-tech international company? Is planning and coordinating your passion? Then you might be the logistics coordinator we are looking for!
PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our HuZhou plant we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator.
Coordinating the logistics & warehouse in our HuZhou plant.
Your tasks include:
• Transport planning and follow-up of the transport of goods in China and Import/Export
• Optimization of the daily supply chain (incoming and outgoing goods)
• Handling of administrative issues concerning customs, import/ export
• Coordination of our Chinese stocks and inventory in SAP (ERP system)
• Optimize logistics processes and procedures
• Analyze and maintain data on a regular basis
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in logistics or a related discipline
• A first successful experience in import/ export and logistics is a plus
• Experience with ERP/WMS systems (SAP) is a plus
• Strong communication skills in Chinese and English
• Good organizational abilities: structural and analytical thinking, establishing priorities with respect for the deadlines,
• Enterprising and pro-active spirit
• A challenging job in an international, rapidly growing and highly technological working environment with the possibility to
build an exciting career
• The opportunity to take your own initiative and to develop your skills