PEC is an international technology supplier with presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary, Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We are a global leader in Test and Manufacturing Equipment for advanced Batteries and Cash Automation, serving key players in these domains.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy storage. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
Operating from the Belgian (Leuven) headquarters, you coordinate PEC’s warehouses worldwide (Belgium, Hungary, USA and China).
Your responsibilities include:
• Organizing and follow-up of the transports of goods between PEC locations & other parties. (Air/Sea/Road)
• Handling of administrative issues concerning customs, import/export, using SAP.
• Handling/Managing the daily incoming /outgoing goods in Belgium.
• Managing and Operating a limited warehouse in Belgium.
• Ordering & taking care of wrapping of shipments.
We are looking for a strongly motivated professional meeting the following requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in logistics or other relevant discipline
• Experience/knowledge of import/ export procedures/custom regulations and logistics
• Strong communication skills in English, any other language is a plus
• Good organizational abilities: structural and analytical thinking, establishing priorities with respect for deadlines and costs
• Enterprising and pro-active spirit
• An exciting job in an international fast growing hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the opportunity to take initiative
• An attractive remuneration package including extra-legal benefits
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven
Tel. 0032 (0)16 398339
|Job Category||Repetitive Manufacturing|