Are you a student in Marketing, Communication or Graphical design looking for an interesting student job for the summer? Would you like to get a first practical experience in an international company based in Haasrode? Apply now!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for a Student Marketing to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is part of the marketing and sales team, based at our Belgian Headquarters. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
- Support the Sales team on direct marketing projects and campaigns
- Use your creativity in designing and creating our corporate brochures
- Maintain and update our corporate website
The ideal candidate has
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Graphical Design
- Highly organized with high level administrative skills
- Practical knowledge of HTML and WordPress CMS
- Practical knowledge of graphical software
- Fluent in English
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.