Are you looking for a job in a hi-tech engineering company? Then you might be the Software Engineer we are looking for!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for a Software Support Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Belgian Headquarters, located in Leuven. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
- After a short period of training and orientation, you will be involved in the support of our software solution
- You will participate in the testing, installation and customer support of our software solution
- You will build up both functional and technical knowledge of our equipment and software solution
- Together with project management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts
The ideal candidate has
We are looking for strongly motivated professionals, meeting the following requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in software development, computer infrastructure, or equivalent
- Having an analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded
- An interest in interacting with electronics and machines
- Excellent knowledge of English
- You are open to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
- Is familiar with one or several of the following:
- Windows OS maintenance
- Modern programming languages such as Java, C#
- Basic database programming skills such as (Oracle) SQL
- Computer networks (both principles and practice)
- Technology is your passion
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.