PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Belgium, Germany, Hungary, the United States, China and Japan.
PEC delivers Capital Equipment and industrial IT solutions to leading manufacturing companies in different industries.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
• On-site installation, training and commissioning
• Customer support
• Field Service (world-wide)
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel internationally (>50%).
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Driver’s license
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance
• Additional benefits for business travel
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven
Tel. 0032 (0)16 398339
|Job Category||After Sales|