Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you not scared of complex problem solving. And would you love to travel internationally for your job? Then this might be the perfect challenge for you!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for a Service Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Belgian Headquarters, located in Leuven.
By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
• On-site installation, training and commissioning
• Customer support
• Field Service (world-wide)
The ideal candidate has
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel internationally (>50%).
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
• Driver’s license
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.