PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Germany, Hungary), the United States, China, Korea and Japan.
In our Energy Storage Division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment to develop and manufacture tomorrow’s renewable energy sources.
As a Project Engineer you will be part of Contract Managing Team, that controls the working relationships between our customers, global employees and critical suppliers, to guarantee an on-time, within budget and outstanding performing delivery.
Your activities and responsibilities include:
• Be responsible for our deliveries to be within time, budget, scope and quality.
• Prepare and follow up on orders with critical vendors
• Follow up of the internal PEC planning with the different teams involved
• Organize technical reviews and acceptance tests with the stakeholders
• Permanent look for cost reductions and improvements
• Initiate and follow-up of the budgets/billings of supplier and customer payments
• A master degree in (Mechanical or Electrical) Engineering with a strong interest in business and technology
• To be able to deal with clients and suppliers with rapidly changing priorities and timelines
• Analytic and negotiating skills
• Organized and structured working attitude
• Excellent communication in English, other languages are a plus
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven
Tel. 0032 (0)16 398380
PEC HQ Belgium