PEC is an international technology supplier with presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary, Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We are a global leader in Test and Manufacturing Equipment for advanced Batteries and Cash Automation, serving key players in these domains.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy storage. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
Along with the below listed responsibilities, you should conduct any other business related to the function as required.
• You direct the ICT and SECURITY strategy that supports our tactical mid- and long-term strategy.
• You drive the opportunities for improvement and innovation of business processes through technology
• You manage the ICT team and ICT contractors for all PEC locations, globally.
• You provide global user support for applications, infrastructure, security systems, CCTV and Telco
• You budget and manage future ICT/SECURITY projects, and change requests.
• You develop, review, implement and monitor compliance to existing and new regulations and procedures
• You conduct the analyses to identify vulnerabilities and risks in applications and infrastructure.
• You are based in Belgium with travel to our offices globally.
• You will Report to the CEO
Master degree in Computer Engineering
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a High Tech industry
• Security certifications
• You have experience in risk assessment and analyses
• Analytical and meticulous mindset
• Fluent in English
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven
Tel. 0032 (0)16 398339
PEC HQ Belgium
|Job Category||ICT, Management|