Do you like to do project work? Do you know your way on a PCB board? Are you interested in either hardware or embedded software design for a hi-tech company? Then you should apply for this position!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Belgian Headquarters, located in Leuven.
By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
• After a short period of training and orientation, you will be involved in our projects of designing new electronic products.
• You will participate in the development, implementation on site and the maintenance of applications.
• You will participate in system analysis impact and provide estimates for technical deliverables.
• Together with the Project Management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts.
The ideal candidate has
We are looking for strongly motivated professionals, meeting the following requirements:
• A Master’s degree in Electronics, or equivalent
• Practical experience with board design, analogue and digital techniques, FPGA’s and embedded software is an advantage
• Having an analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded
• Excellent knowledge of English
• You are open to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
• Technology is your passion
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
• You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
• You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
• A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.