PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Belgium, Germany, Hungary, the United States, China and Japan.
PEC delivers Capital Equipment and industrial IT solutions to leading manufacturing companies in different industries.
* After a short period of training and orientation, you will be involved in our projects of designing new electronic products.
* You will participate in the development, implementation on site and the maintenance of applications.
* You will participate in system analysis impact and provide estimates for technical deliverables.
* Together with the Project Management, you will be responsible for project follow up and customer contacts.
We are looking for strongly motivated professionals, meeting the following requirements:
* A Master degree in a technical domain, or equivalent
* Practical experience with board design, analogue and digital techniques, FPGA’s and embedded software is an advantage
* Having an analytical mind, working goal oriented and being quality minded
* Excellent knowledge of English
* You are open to travel abroad for trainings and short missions
* Technology is your passion
* An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
* Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
* A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance
For a fast and efficient processing of your application, we strongly recommend you to apply online (click the apply button).
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Leuven
Tel. 0032 (0)16 398339