Would you like to work for a hi-tech company? Are you interested in either project engineering or product development? And you do you like project based work? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
As an Electromechanical engineer, you will take part in projects of either project engineering or product development.
• As project engineer, you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
• The product development engineer designs various industrial devices. His/ Her responsibilities include choosing the right materials and production methods, planning and execution of prototyping, global contacts with suppliers and subcontractors and on-site acceptance of parts and components
- A Master’s degree in a technical domain
- You show large involvement in the project result
- Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
- The needed skills include one or several of the following:
- CAD systems, EPLAN
- PLC Software: SIMATIC S5/S7, IEC 1131
- Field systems: Profibus Interbus S
- Robotics programming
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.