Would you like to work for a hi-tech company? Are you interested in either project engineering or product development? And you do you like project based work? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Electromechanical Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. Become a part of our Mechanical RnD Development Team in either Budapest or Belgium. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States
As an Electromechanical engineer, you will take part in projects of either project engineering or product development.
- As project engineer, you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
- The product development engineer designs various industrial devices. His/ Her responsibilities include choosing the right materials and production methods, planning and execution of prototyping, global contacts with suppliers and subcontractors and on-site acceptance of parts and components
The ideal candidate
- A Master’s degree in a technical domain
- Showw large involvement in the project result
- Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
- The needed skills include one or several of the following:
- CAD systems, EPLAN
- PLC Software: SIMATIC S5/S7, IEC 1131
- Field systems: Profibus Interbus S
- Robotics programming
Was this list a bit much? We do not expect you to be an expert from day one, but we do expect a motivated and can-do attitude.
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.