Are you looking for a new opportunity in Marketing or communication? Then this might be the job for you. Use your creative skills to visualize our mission and values. Get the chance to work in an international environment as a key player to our succes.
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for a dedicated Marketing and Communications Officer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is based at our Belgian Headquarters, located in Leuven. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
Being an out-of-the-box thinker that is passionate about communication and marketing, you will prepare our on- and off line, internal and external communications and support all aspects of the PEC’s brand engagement.
- By visualizing our mission and values, you make sure that the PEC brand is further developed.
- You will be actively involved in building and optimising our communications strategy.
- You will be responsible for drafting press releases, newsletters and mailings and prepare all the internal and external communication.
- You Maintain our corporate website and develop structured communication content, leveraging important internal (HR) initiatives.
- You actively engage on how to improve the website (both visually as content wise).
- You support the Sales and Recruiting team on direct marketing projects/campaigns and use your creativity in designing and creating our corporate brochures.
The ideal candidate has
- Degree in Communication or Marketing
- Creative mindset with written and graphical communication skills
- Practical knowledge of HTML and WordPress CMS
- Practical knowledge of graphical software
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and in writing
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have a permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.