Are you looking for a first job in accounting? Or do you want to become an expert in this field? Do you, on top of that, want to work for a young, international company? Then you should apply for this position!
PEC is an international technology supplier, committed to enable the production of green batteries for a Blue Planet. We are looking for an Accountant to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate Financial team based in Leuven, Belgium. By joining us, you will contribute to building the first large scale battery factories in Europe and the United States.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, expenses.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
- Knowledge of tax returns (VAT, Intrastat,..)
- Booking bank statements
The ideal candidate has
- A Master of Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Relevant working experience in FI Accounting
- Familiar with Tax legislation and returns (VAT, Intrastat,..)
- Highly detail-oriented
Why choose PEC
Working for PEC means you will be a part of an international key player that will contribute in building the battery factories, which will play a key-role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
- You’ll have a compensation package based on the market and related to your experience
- You will have permanent employment contract offering you security and stability
- A chance to engineer your own future and grow and develop yourself in a dynamic and international company that focuses on innovation and customer satisfaction.